Turf Manager is a new software system for turf farmers and turf managers. It digitises your records – enter data once into an app and get the reports you want, instantly.
No more paper, spreadsheets and whiteboards. No more double-handling, waiting and stressing over where to find your information when you need it.
AgKonect sat down with turf farmers and looked at what they do, then built a data system that simply digitised current operations. We gave an app to the farmers to test, and they loved it. “What more do you need?”, we asked. “Nothing – this is exactly it”, they said.
We start with a digital map of your farm. We build a custom app for entering and accessing data. You have a dashboard with all the reports you require. If you need customisation, we can help.
AgKonect Turf is ready to be used by any turf farm of any size. We can also help managers of golf courses, sports turf and green links, with fully digitised mobile data systems.
Turf Manager information
- Farm setup – maps, assets, lists
- Two apps (1x mobile, 1x desktop)*
- Web report with login
- Induction and customisation support
$1400 first year, $1200 per year ongoing
AUD ex GST
- Additional full app* $550 per year
- Detailed customisation – hourly rate
- Additional farms setup $200 (once)
*Apps can be shared, but can only be used by one user at a time
WE NEED GOOD MAPS
- Farm management starts with a map
- Each paddock is a data feature
- optional work areas within paddocks
- can map other assets e.g. hydrants, pivots
- Forms, reports and tasks attach to the map feature
- Manage multiple farms in one account
TASKING AND CHECKLISTS
- Crop production checklist
- Create and assign tasks
- Staff are alerted to assignments
- Staff check off completion
- Monitor progress in dashboard
- Reports are instantly created
- Filter by criteria
- Compliance reporting is built in, customised for states and biosecurity zones
- Auditing from electronic records
- Evaluate performance
WE NEED TO BE MOBILE
- Map and forms on your phone in the paddock
- Draw or modify paddocks and work areas
- Tap on the paddock to open a form
- Enter data in the form, save and the data is uploaded
- add photos, track samples.
CHEMICAL APPLICATION RECORDS
- Custom product lists
- Easy recording of application details
- Monitor field conditions and create product orders
- Collaborate with agronomists
- IoT integrations, e.g. soil moisture, weather
- Exchange data with other systems