Simple software for turf farmers
“I love the simplicity of AgKonect Turf and I use it daily. Our staff record all spray and fertiliser applications in the field and I can pull out all the information I need in real-time.”
Marcus Rogers, General Manager, TurfCo Australia
from field to office
- Plan applications and mixes accurately to reduce waste
- Record applications into app on the spot
- Instant record access in office
- Mobile access to past records
Easy to use
for farmers and staff
- Forms built for turf farming
- Accurate mapping of your farm and paddocks
- Your list of products
- Used happily by many field workers
- Compliance, audits and management reports
- Custom reports for client needs
- Export to CSV or PDF
- Drill down using filters for management and audit
Why turf farmers choose AgKonect
- No need for multiple spreadsheets that consume many hours of work
- Access quality data and farm maps from desktop, tablet and mobile phone. No additional equipment is required.
- Get rid of paper and whiteboard chaos.
- Remove double handling of information and mistakes.
- Get information in real-time – no more waiting for staff to come in and enter data.
- Easy to comply with complex biosecurity conditions like fire ants.
- Bring records together to create certificates and be audit-ready.
- Run automated reports for your areas, fields and farms.
- Create economies of scale when managing multiple farms.
- Mapping feature – or we can do it for you
- Apps for data entry and access
- Data forms for application planning and recording, fertiliser calibration, chemical inventory, work area checklist, tasking
- Dynamic reports for management, compliance and audits
* Apps can be shared, one user at a time.
- Two apps* (1x mobile, 1x web)
- Web reporting app
- Custom maps and lists
- Induction and support
PRICING (ex GST)
- Standard system – $1260 per year
- Farm mapping – $200 per farm (once, optional)
- Additional app* – $660 per year